Flex Technologies Limited offers Bioglow heat logs and kiln-dried logs at the best prices in the UK!
Heat logs and kiln-dried logs suitable for
Log boilers, and other types of woodburning appliances.
Why choose heat logs?
- Heat logs contain significantly less moisture (4 - 10%) compared to both seasoned logs (around 30%) and kiln-dried logs (18-20%) and as a result release far more heat from the same weight and volume. One full pallet of heat logs replaces as much as six cubes of firewood!
- Made from compressed virgin wood sawdust and shavings, heat logs are dense, compact, easy to handle and save storage space
- Very long burning time, some of our heat logs burned and glowed for over four hours
- Supplied in plastic bags ideal for short-term and long-term storage
- Better for your stove and flue: far less tar and creosote released compared to burning higher moisture fuels such as seasoned logs
- When heat value is taken into account, heat logs can be as much as 25 to 35% more economical compared to seasoned and kiln-dried logs
Full pallet (870kg) round heat logs w/o holes £209
Full pallet (960kg) brick shaped heat logs from £235
Full pallet (960kg) round heat logs with holes £249
Full pallet (960kg) extremely dry and compressed heat logs from £269
Half- and quarter-pallets are available.
For those preferring top quality kiln-dried logs, 1.2m3 crates of ash and oak, packed in weatherproof crates, are available from £149/crate.
Free delivery to all of mainland UK including the Scottish Highlands. Delivery to Northern Ireland is available for most products at an additional £30/pallet. Delivery to Republic of Ireland on request.
Collection in person available for up to £25 discount on a full pallet.
Details on www.bioglow.co.uk or call 01462 437347
100% positive service feedback on Feefo (https://ww2.feefo.com/en-gb/reviews/flex-technologies-limited)